(no subject)
Sep. 26th, 2011 11:53 pmFeeling very very very very stressed out today. ugh. Tried watching tv to get my mind off things and ended up feeling stressed out over the show :p LOL I suppose I perhaps would not normally get so worked up over something I normally watch while folding laundry or cleaning but the stress has to come out somewhere, eh?
I should just like to say that whoever thought up season four of Bramwell should have stopped with season three. And if I could magically make season four disappear, I would. WTH, writers? For three seasons, I enjoyed Eleanor--she made mistakes and had her moments where I was irritated with her but she was likable and admirable and I liked her. And then season four came about and it was as though Eleanor was a different person and I found myself wishing she would just disappear and not come back. Or that perhaps the show would suddenly turn sci-fi and go back in time and restore Eleanor to the way she used to be.....
My take-my-mind-off-things-and-relax-me-so-I-can-sleep tv time instead irritated me even further.
Perhaps tomorrow will be better?
I should just like to say that whoever thought up season four of Bramwell should have stopped with season three. And if I could magically make season four disappear, I would. WTH, writers? For three seasons, I enjoyed Eleanor--she made mistakes and had her moments where I was irritated with her but she was likable and admirable and I liked her. And then season four came about and it was as though Eleanor was a different person and I found myself wishing she would just disappear and not come back. Or that perhaps the show would suddenly turn sci-fi and go back in time and restore Eleanor to the way she used to be.....
My take-my-mind-off-things-and-relax-me-so-I-can-sleep tv time instead irritated me even further.
Perhaps tomorrow will be better?
no subject
Date: 2011-09-27 10:44 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-09-27 08:29 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-09-28 12:51 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-09-28 04:07 am (UTC)And now that I have two hands free, I don't want to think about it =)